Replacement For OEM Part CLL1573
Victa Clutch Adapter
This clutch adapter allows a centrifugal clutch to be fitted to a 3/4″ or 19mm bore tapered shaft Victa 2 stroke engine and similar tapered or slant shaft engines. Manufactured by ABP Auto from an original late 60″s adapter.
Please use the option menu if you wish to purchase clutch and adapter as a combined kit,remember not to over tighten the end nut,.
- Phosphate treated corrosion protection.
- Lock nut thread size / 1/2″-16TPI BSF.
- Fitment to tapered shaft Victa 2 Stroke 125-160cc engine.
- Takes a key-less #35 3/4″ bore centrifugal clutch.
You must use a clutch that has a removable key way ( the key-way is no longer required ). The clutch is fixed using the 2 grub screws provided.
We recommend drilling 2 small holes on the adapter so the 2 grub screws can bite in deeper but this is purely optional and not required.
- If you need a chain to suit the clutch you will need our Drive Chain #35 w/Connecting Link 60″ which gives plenty of length.