Mo-Tow Motorcycle Carrier
The Mo-Tow Motorcycle Carrier is the original motorcycle carrier. It is amazing how much fuel can be saved by using the Mo-Tow Motorcycle Carrier, motorcycle trailers can create huge drag increasing fuel consumption dramatically.
There are plenty of cheap Motorcycle carriers out there but we have chosen the original mo-tow motorcycle carrier for quality and longevity. Compared to other brands,the steel tubing on the mo-tow is considerably thicker. Another feature is the anti-tilt bracket which stabilizes the bike.
- Introducing mo-tow™, an amazing new product that solves all your motocross transportation problems.
- This fantastic lightweight yet very sturdy bike carrier allows you to carry a single bike in even the roughest terrain.
- Easy to install, in a matter of seconds, it connects directly to any 50mm x 50mm pull out Hayman Reece type hitching system. An adaptor is available for 40mm x 40mm pull out type systems. Please see our other listing or contact us.
- The main support is made from tube steel and the carrier and ramp made of durable lightweight aluminium.
- It has an anti tilt bracket for extra rigidity and to eliminate left to right movement when cornering or on unsealed roads.
- If you have ever thought of owning a trail bike and couldn’t justify the cost of a traditional motocross trailer or don’t have the room for one then mo-tow™ is for you.
- Even if you do have a motocross trailer, at times you may only have a single bike to carry so why drag that big trailer around.
- Just walk your bike up the ramp and use the tie down points on the mo-tow Motorcycle Carrier to secure your bike.
The mo-tow™ is designed for use on medium to large vehicles and is rated to 400lbs carrying capacity.
- Tie-downs are not supplied and should be fitted correctly as with any bike carrier.
- Number plates and tail lights may be required depending on the visibility of both after the bike is mounted to your vehicle.