Honda CT110 Battery – Nano-Gel
Introducing our Honda CT110 Battery. This battery will keep your Honda CT110 running hassle free and has plenty of starting power.
- 12 Volt Battery
- (Ah) Capacity 3.8
- Length 11.4 cm
- Width 6.9 cm
- Height 8.5 cm
- Gel Electrolyte will not flow nor leakage, it makes battery safer than before.
- Gel Electrolyte is very high in homoginity, the acid stratification will not happen, hence we can avoid the Sulphation to the negative plates and corrosion to the positive plates (at the bottom of the plates due to high acid specific gravity). The utilization of active material will increase and able to extend the battery life span.
- Gel battery performs very well in a cold environment, the battery working limit has been extended to -40 C centigrade.
- Gel battery performs very well in a hot environment, in environment with 50 C, the life span of Gel battery is double compare to conventional battery.
- The increment in utilization of active material will directly increase the battery capacity, especially at the end stage where the capacity is higher than conventional battery. i.e. it gives a longer plateau in working capacity.
- Gel electrolyte will help to reduce the rate of negative plates sulphation where it will greatly reduce the battery self discharge rate, hence it will increase the shelf life.
- Gel electrolyte has three dimensional network structure, during the charging process, it will guide the generated oxygen horizontally toward the negative plates where the recombination process occur with generated hydrogen, it reduces the moisture lost and increase sealing performance and battery life.
- Power Volt is the No1 Motorcycle Battery Manufacturer.
- Motorcycle Battery including Gel Nano Technology Maintenance free.
- Our Honda CT110 Battery is great value for money.