Honda CT110 Air Filter
Our Honda CT110 Air Filter keeps your Honda CT110 running in optimum condition.
Oil and air quality have a direct link to engine life. You can gain years of service by simply performing these basic maintenance on a regular basis.
- Fits all CT110 CT90 Models.
- It is Important to clean your Honda CT110 Air Filter regularly, dirty air filters are a major cause of engines running poorly, replace or clean your air filter when you do an Oil/Spark Plug change. These 3 services will save money in the long run.
- The old saying that prevention is better than cure is the same for regular motorcycle servicing.
- Changing or replacing your Honda CT110 Motorcycle Air Filter is fairly quick and easy, we also have Spark Plugs, Oil, Sump Bolt Washers and everything else required to perform a full service on your bike.
- If your Honda CT110 Air Filter is crumbling or brittle then it is time to put a new one in, as you can see they are inexpensive, personally I do not bother washing out the old air filter. If the filter needs a wash I have found it is more economical to simply throw the old filter and replace with a nice new one.
*Remember to use a good Quality Air Filter Oil when fitting a new Air Filter.